- About ASSIST
- School Membership
- Host Families
- ASSIST Alumni
- Alumni Parents
- Become a Donor
- Prospective Scholars
- Class of 2017-18
- News & Events
Alumni have a deep commitment to ASSIST and making their same experience available to the next generation of Scholars. They can personally testify that the ASSIST experience is life-transforming and a worthy investment in changing lives and minds.
In giving to ASSIST, alumni recognize the value of their experience in negotiating cross-cultural boundaries, developing leadership skills, perfecting their English language skills, and opening up opportunities not otherwise contemplated. Almost 40% of our Annual Fund giving originates with our alumni. With the addition of services such as our worldwide e-community and our growing international network, their investment in ASSIST has increased in both numbers participating and amounts given.
Alumni have also given of their time as:
- Volunteers in Scholar Orientation both in-country and in the U.S.
- Regional or country ASSIST Representatives
- Reception organizers in different locations worldwide
- Members of leadership teams (Res Nostra, the Board of Directors, the Förderverein, ASSIST Chapters in the U.S.)
- Representatives at recruitment fairs
- Organizers of professional development seminars