- About ASSIST
- School Membership
- Host Families
- ASSIST Alumni
- Alumni Parents
- Become a Donor
- Prospective Scholars
- Class of 2017-18
- Current Scholars
- News & Events
Since 1986, ASSIST Alumni Families have stepped forward to support the organization with financial gifts. Starting with grateful families in Germany, who founded the ASSIST Förderverein, many ASSIST Alumni Families have said “thank you” by making gifts that help to ensure the vitality and future of ASSIST. Each year, over 35% of ASSIST's operating budget revenue comes from fundraising.
Please click here to make a gift to support ASSIST.
Ways to Make a Gift to ASSIST
- Make a gift of any size to the Annual Fund
- Sponsor a Scholar: Join three Lithuanian alumni and sponsor a deserving student from your country . . . or join with other alumni to make one possible
- Double your gift through your company's matching grant. Follow this link for details of matching gifts from employers.
- Consider Planned Giving: You're not too young or too old to set aside a gift in your estate planning. Follow this link for details of planned giving.
Learning, Living & Life Transforming
ASSIST: Sources of Pride and Accomplishment
- A documented record of accomplishment since 1969
- Excellence service to schools, Scholars, families, host families and alumni
- A documented history of outstanding students and true contributors
- Existence of a worldwide network of 4,300 alumni facilitated by an e-community and face-to-face gatherings
- A solution for schools with global aspirations
- A life-changing year for Scholars; consistent delivery of lifelong relationships for our alumni and their peers, host families and teachers.
- A stellar track record of making successful pairings between ASSIST schools and ASSIST Scholars
- Success at building international bridges
- Achievement in fostering greater appreciation of America and in developing cross-cultural understanding
- An investment in ASSIST is an investment in education and next-generation leadership
- Donors believe in ASSIST
- ASSIST transforms lives
- ASSIST is a good investment in changing lives and minds
- ASSIST fosters global citizenship
- The ASSIST experience opens minds and builds cultural bridges
- ASSIST reflects a worldview that mirrors that of foundations and corporations
- The ASSIST experience provides a-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to deserving high school-aged students from many countries with a focus on students from countries with developing economies
- ASSIST’s worldwide network of alumni has connection currency and a shared bond
- A gift to ASSIST supports excellence
- Investing in ASSIST is investing in education, cross-cultural understanding, building bridges between nations, and next generation leadership